A voice-enabled chatbots is a conversational interface where the user interacts with the bot in their natural voice and the bot replies with some pre-recorded message, text-to-speech responses or a combination of both types.
- Anytime, any device conversation with the user
- Understands and analyzes customer’s requirements
- Speaks like a “real person” making the user comfortable to communicate
- Improves customer experience without direct human intervention
The experts at DEFTeam have designed a conversational interface. It is a rule-based computer program that initiates chat through artificial intelligence. This unique chatbot can communicate promptly and effectively with the users without any human intervention.
The voice-enabled chatbots is designed to understand the purpose of the users and drive them toward the exact segment they are looking for on a website. This conversational interface provides the answers to all the relevant questions the user asks . It improves the user experience and helps in relationship building which may result in conversion of leads into customers.
- Greets the user with a welcome message
- Answers to FAQ and generic questions
- Can answer in voice and in text format
- Requires microphone enablement for voice command activation
- Internet Explorer does not support the voice-enablement
The voice-enabled chatbots is DEFTeam IPs that can be customized to relevant business/technology use cases to get faster ramp up. To know more about the chat bot, contact us today!